The information, advice, or discussion published on this social media platform is not intended to substitute for the services of a hospital or physician. Any information provided on this website is for informational use only and does not amount to nor replace professional medical advice.
We welcome and encourage comments to HSC Health Care System-sponsored sites, including social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, and we look forward to hearing from you. To promote respectful discussions, we ask that you be courteous and avoid comments that are profane, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
For the privacy of users and their families, please be advised that all postings to HSC-sponsored sites will be publicly available on the Internet and therefore publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind. Please consider how much personal information to share, with the understanding that this information may be linked to your name and published on the Internet.
By posting a comment or other material to HSC-sponsored sites, you give The HSC the irrevocable right and license to use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including but not limited to: displaying, modifying, reproducing, distributing, creating other works from, and publishing your submission.
In posting material on HSC-sponsored sites, you agree not to:
- Post material that HSC determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Post phone numbers or email addresses of yourself or any other individual or entity in the body of your comment -- you cannot assume the good intentions of everyone who reads them.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of HSC or any individual or entity, including privacy, patient information, intellectual property or publication right.
- Post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group or organization except those that are officially sponsored by HSC.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute “spam” via the HSC-sponsored blog.
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
The HSC Health Care System reserves the right to:
- Review all comments before they are posted, and to edit them to preserve readability for other users.
- Reject or remove comments for any reason, including but not limited to our belief that the comments violate this Comment Policy. Due to volume or appropriateness, HSC may not respond to every posting, particularly those that address individual medical issues.
- Amend this Comment Policy from time to time in our judgment to address issues that may arise and changes in our operations or the law.