Health Services for Children with Special Needs, Inc. (HSCSN) offers a network of quality health care providers to keep your child healthy, safe and strong. We work to make sure each visit, every time, is a positive one.
We provide the following services and benefits. For some benefits, you must be a certain age or meet a certain need for the service. We do not charge you for any of the health care services listed here if you go to a doctor or hospital in our provider network. We call these health care providers and facilities “in-network” providers.
Services We Provide
These are just some of the many services we provide:
Doctors and Specialists
- Primary care physicians (your child’s main doctor)
- Specialists (health care services provided by specially trained doctors and nurses)
- Medical and specialty care
- Emergency care
- Dental Care
- Eye and hearing care
- Mental health and drug abuse services
- Pregnancy-related care
- Preventive health care
- Rehabilitation services (such as physical, vision, or speech therapy)
- Home health care
- Hospital care in Washington, DC
- Lab work (such as x-rays and blood work)
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Pharmacy services (prescription drugs)
- Transportation services (to and from medical appointments)
Check out our Member Handbook to learn more about HSCSN and the services we provide.