The Children and Youth Program is a place where your child can enjoy fun activities, like arts and crafts, field trips, games, movies, face painting and more, while you participate in one of HSCSN’s Department of Family and Community Development programs.
The Child and Youth Program is free to HSCSN members.
When and Where
The Child and Youth Program takes place when certain HSCSN programs meet. These include:
- Community Service Advisory Council (CSAC)
- Healthy Living Program (HLP)
- Male Caregivers Advocacy Support Group (MCAS)
- Parent Advocate Leader Support Group (PALS)
- Young Adult Support Group (YASG)
- Youth Athletic Program (YAP)
If you will be participating in one of our family support programs and will need child care services, please download the Child Care Registration Form. You can bring the completed form when attending the program or you can e-mail it to Denise Chisolm to learn more DChisolm@hschealth.org.
Para información en Español favor de llamar 202-580-6487.