HSCSN’s mission is to improve the health status and quality of life for children, youth and young adults with special health care needs, their families and communities. To support this mission, HSCSN maintains an active Quality and Performance Improvement Program and continually assesses this program to:
- Improve the quality of health care services for members and their access to those services
- Communicate clinical outcome information to members and providers
- Monitor and evaluate the quality and safety of health care provided to HSCSN enrollees
- Achieve and maintain National Committee for Quality Assurance Complex Case Management accreditation
- Meet or exceed external quality review organization requirements.