Be Prepared for Back to School
HSCSN wants to help your child get ready for school. Make sure you take all of the required forms to your appointment to be completed and signed by your doctor.
- Universal health certificate
- Oral health assessment form
- Asthma action plan
- Medication forms
Remember to return all of these forms to your school. We want to ensure your child starts ready to learn. Click here to see a list of summer hours for primary care providers.
Help to Quit Smoking
At HSCSN, we believe that knowledge is power. Talk with your care manager if you need help to quit smoking, and find additional support from these resources.
- American Lung Association provides a free, online smoking cessation program, as well as community support groups, programs and resources. You can also call the Tobacco QuitLine to get help from certified tobacco treatment specialists. Call 1-800-LUNG-USA (1-800-586-4872) or 1-800-501-1068 (TTY).
- Breathe DC offers group classes to help quit smoking. Call (202) 574-6789 to learn more.
- SmokeFree.gov has free tool and tips to help you quit for good:
- Quitline™ a toll-free, 24 hour counseling line for free help. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) or 202-333-4488 (Spanish).
- SmokefreeTXT to receive encouragement, advice, and tips. Text QUIT to 47848.
- QuitGuide App to track cravings, moods, slips and progress.
- QuitSTART App gives teens tailored tips, inspiration and challenges to become smoke free.
Additional Tools & Resources to Manage Your Health
- HSCSN HIV/AIDS RX Letter [PDF - 597 KB] - Learn more about medication options for members with HIV/AIDS. A Spanish version [PDF - 352 KB] is also available.
- EPSDT HealthCheck Brochure [PDF - 748 KB] - Learn about early and regular screening, diagnosis, and treatment through HSCSN. A Spanish version [PDF - 739 KB] is also available.
- ADHD Kids Fact Sheet Tracking [PDF - 793 KB] - Keep track of ADHD symptoms to see how well the treatment plan is working.
- ADHD Kids Following Up Newsletter [PDF - 1.63 MB] - See another parent's point of view and get tips for managing ADHD symptoms.