The HSCSN provider portal is an online solution that allows you to submit your claims and check the status of claims electronically.
Submit your claim online.
- Submit your claim through the HSCSN provider portal.
- If you haven’t switched from paper submissions, enroll with Emdeon EFT [PDF - 255 KB]
Note: If you are currently using a practice management system that provides you with the ability to submit claims electronically to Emdeon, please continue to utilize that service, as the HSCSN portal is not intended to replace your electronic claims process. If you are not sure if your current system has this feature, you may want to contact your practice management system vendor directly. HSCSN’s Emdeon Payer ID for electronic claims is 37290.
Get instructions and support.
- Get instructions [MS Word Document - 1.4 MB]
- Get Online Support or call our toll-free customer support number at 1-877-667-1512.
Learn more about claims and online submissions.
- Claims Tips [PDF - 110 KB]
- Instructions for Completing the CMS1500 [PDF - 1.3 MB]
- How to Obtain a PDF Version of Your Voucher [PDF - 327 KB]
- How to Receive an 835 [PDF - 298 KB]
Claims must be received within 180 days from the date of service. HSCSN processes claims as they receive them and our goal is to process all claims within 30 days of the date received. If your claim is not processed within 30 days and the claim was clean (it had all the needed information), we will pay you interest on the claim.
HSCSN is 100% ICD-10 compliant; please file your claims using the complete ICD-10 codes.
- All diagnoses claims should be the treating diagnoses. Be sure that the diagnosis is age and sex appropriate and contains the required number of digits. All treating diagnosis should be indicated.
- All procedure codes must reflect the services being rendered and they must be current HIPAA compliant codes.
Find out more about coding.