Speech & Language Therapy
About Speech & Language Therapy
Our speech-language team includes qualified professionals who use fun and creative ways to teach children to understand and communicate with the world around them.
Many children who receive speech and language therapy also need feeding and nutrition support. Learn more about our feeding and nutrition services.
Benefits of Speech & Language Therapy
Our speech-language team teaches your child to:
- Pronounce words and make sentences correctly
- Understand and use basic concepts such as colors, sizes, numbers and places
- Ask and understand questions
- Help with stuttering and voice issues
- Eat and swallow safely
- Use other ways to communicate
Location and Contact
We offer speech and language therapy services at:
- The HSC Pediatric Center
1731 Bunker Hill Road, NE
Washington, DC 20017
- The HSC Outpatient Center
4500 Forbes Boulevard
Lanham, MD 20706
To schedule an appointment, call 202-635-5580 weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.