As a participating provider with Health Services for Children with Special Needs, Inc. (HSCSN), you have an important role in delivering quality health care services to our members. Our online resources provide you with access to relevant information and keep you up to date on the latest news from HSCSN.
Questions? Be sure to contact your provider representative for help! Or contact HSCSN Provider Services at 202-495-7526.
All utilization management requests/documents should be submitted by email to UM@hschealth.org or faxed to 202-721-7190.
** Effective 6/25/18, we are changing how non-participating (non-par) providers are reimbursed by Health Services for Children with Special Needs (HSCSN). The reimbursement methodology is primarily based on a reduced District of Columbia Medicaid Fee Schedule. If you are interested in joining the HSCSN provider network, please contact Ms. Awa Sall at email@example.com. Should you have questions regarding your reimbursement, please contact our Customer Care department at 202-467-2737.**
- Provider Portal — Log into our secure portal for electronic claim submissions and status inquiries. Use our Training Manual [PDF - 1.2 MB] to get started.
- HSCSN Provider Manual [PDF - 7.8 MB] — Created to assist you and your staff with providing services to our members.
- HSCSN Provider Services Team — Find contact information for our provider services team.
- Provider Updates — Learn about the latest HSCSN news and requirement updates for your practice.
- Search for a Provider — Find other primary care and specialty providers within the HSCSN network.
- Claims & Codes — Learn the steps for making claims and using ICD-10 codes.
- Appeals & Unusual Incidents — Find out how to appeal a claim decision and report an unusual incident.
- Manuals and Practice Guidelines — Find guidelines and standards for your practice setting.
- Provider Forms and Tools — Access online forms you need as an HSCSN provider.
- Recredentialing — See the steps for recredentialing as an HSCSN provider.
- Education and Training — Discover training and continuing medical education to maintain knowledge and skills.